Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back in Time....to the 40's!



This was one awesome shoot!

Ms. J and I have been planning this for a while now. I truly enjoyed this because being so busy, I rarely get to go out and do journalistic type sessions. These take so much time, money, thought and work to get right. But when they're done right....like this, the work is TOTALLY worth it! These are images and memories that J will have forever with her little man!

We had the awesome Mr. Jerrold that was so kindly gracious enough to loan his car for these shots. He was early to the location, shining her up when we arrived and I'm not sure I've saw such a gorgeous antique car....ever. It was beautiful!

This shoot took two hours. Two hours of which this, barely 3 year old, never made a complaint. He did any and everything and had a blast! It was all so perfect! I put up 17 or so images in her "Sneak Peek" alone. It was successful to say the least!

Enjoy! :D