Monday, September 26, 2011

Pre-Book Info for 2012

Hey peeps! I will be starting on all the emails Tuesday for the almost 90 people waiting to prebook for 2012. I am STOKED! I can't tell you guys how much you mean to me and how very thankful I am to have you all! I'm so excited to get this new year started! PLEASE read all this below in you're booking a 2012 session. This is MUCH needed information. Those of you who are current clients, most is old news, but please read it because there are a new few pieces on info in there.

Hope you all have a fantastic week!
Much love!
xoxo
-Whitney H.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Booking a 2012 date? Please read the following.....

- PLEASE do not make an appointment unless you intend on keeping it. I would love to continue to offer the option to prebook 6 months in advance and I'm not inforcing "RETAINERS" unless I end up having to do so. Retainers will be required at any point if people begin to cancel appointments last minute or if they stand me up, and don't come to the appointment. If you're more than 15 minutes late for your appointment and I have no heard from you, your session length will have to be cut down. Since people are scheduled back to back, I don't have much wiggle room with late arrivers.

- NEW TO 2012. NO MORE THAN THREE ADULTS TOTAL IN THE STUDIO. That is including me. So please bring NO more than one other person with you. Most of you guys come alone, but sadly I have a small shooting area to work with. It's tough to move around and keep the lighting even with flashes. So please, no more than two adults, and myself at sessions. **Three people, including photographer.**

- Please note that Saturday and evening appointments are SUPER limited since my hours changed. I plan to take more time with family this year and hopefully try for a little one myself. YEE! :D Also, location sessions are sadly far, and few. Since I shoot SO much here on our HUGE outdoor property and shoot in studio, it's difficult to get away for one. So please be a teeny tiny bit flexible with me on location shoots.
My phone number will not be available for clients again this year. Last year was my first, full year with booking strictly via email. I appreciate being able to go back to reference things in writing if needed and with such a packed schedule, it makes things much simpler.

- Prices are the same. 1 hr session, $125. 30 min session, $75, 15 min mini session, $50. Newborn sessions, $250. Price INCLUDES an image disc and printing rights.

  • All payments are due AT the session.
  • No refunds.
  • 3 week turnaround.
  • Check or cash only.
  • ON MINI SESSION EVENINGS, CASH ONLY! NO CHECKS.
  • Session fees are based on time & talent. Not the number of images or the qaulity of the images.
  • Number of images depend on shot set up, cooperation and set backs. I do not promise a certain amount of images due to cases where less shots taken due to set backs or cooperation.
  • If you stand me up for an appointment, and do not show up. You will have to pay 100%, upfront for ANY furture sessions. In order to book on the calendar, payment is due.
  • Outdoor sessions - I am super particular on what kind of lighting I shoot in. So please be open to studio depending on weather.
  • Travel fees start at $50 for location shoots.
  • Newborn sessions are shot in the first 14 days of life. They're $250 and include a 2 hr session, usage of props, hats, headpieces and more.
  • NO DRINKS IN THE STUDIO UNLESS THEY HAVE A SCREW ON CAP!

HOURS
Monday - Tuesday: 8:00 - 6:00
Wednesday - Thursday: 8:00 - 4:00
Friday: CLOSED
Saturday: 8:00 - 11:00
Sunday: CLOSED
CLOSED HOLIDAYS