Tuesday, October 16, 2012

HOW TO PAY A DEPOSIT FOR 2013 SHOOTS

For anyone stressing about 2013 prebooking. It's EASY PEASY. I have made sure to make it that way. ;) There are PLENTY of dates to go around. Plenty! ;)

1.) Email me with a list of what you need to book. (Months needed & session lengths)
2.) I send back dates & send an invoice directly to your email from PayPal for deposits. 
3.) You pay the Invoice by clicking the "Pay Now" button and using ANY credit card. 
4.) Waaalah! You're done! 

***Deposit Fees***
One hour session deposits are $20
Half hour deposits are $15
Mini session deposits are $10
{deposits are 100% non refundable. They do NOT apply to your session fee}
{you do NOT have to have a PayPal account to use PayPal. ANY credit card is accepted)

Here is a graphic showing just how easy it is to pay your deposits. 

CLICK THE PHOTO BELOW TO ENLARGE IT.

Let me know if you guys have ANY questions. You all know I am happy to help in any way. ♥