Thursday, July 26, 2012

2013 PRICING & DEPOSITS

Okay guys! Here's the information, pricing, and deposit policy for 2013. This will all become effective for any sessions booked Jan 1, 2013 and on. I will start booking for 2013 in October. :)


PRICING CHANGES:
I haven't changed my prices for 3 years now, and the time has come. I wanted to make MINOR changes to prices to keep them low. I want to continue to offer the disc INCLUDED in your sessions. I know everyone loves that and so do I. I love giving you guys high end props, backdrops, items, equipment and more for affordable rates. I love that you guys can afford coming often to capture your families and kids. It means so much to me! I also LOVE including the disc, the rights, the photo finishes, etc. I love that my sessions aren't multiple hundreds of dollars. I also love offering all different session lengths to fit any budget, any personality and any need. So instead of raising my actual session length fees, your depsoits are your price increase. So to book a session, just email me, book your session, pay your deposit and you're ready! DEPOSITS DO NOT APPLY TO YOUR SESSION FEES. Deposits are considered both a price increase and a deposit. I am killing two birds with one stone this way. :) 

Session Fees:
$125 for an hour session
$75 for a half hour session
$50 for a mini session
These includes your session, photo finishes, photo disc, full printing rights and postage if you're a mailer! :) 

DEPOSITS: 
Deposits will be required for any session to be booked on the calendar. I have held off, and held off on this. But I truly need to do this to protect myself. At one point last year, I had a huge problem with no-shows. I took a poll about raising prices and taking deposits and I never did it. I held off on it. I wanted deposits to be low and reasonable. The deposits are 100% non-refundable. They can only be transferred to other sessions three times. After three transfers, you'll then be required to pay a new deposit. (If the shoot is cancelled or moved on MY behalf, this does not apply!) EX: If YOU cancel or reschedule three times, you must pay a new deposit. EX2: If I cancel or reschedule, it does NOT count against you. 
***These are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE. These MUST be paid via PayPal. You do not have to have an account to use PayPal. ANYONE can use it. It is COMPLETELY secure and safe. DEPOSIT FEES DO NOT APPLY TO YOUR SESSION FEE! 

Deposit Fees:
One hour session deposits are $20
Half hour deposits are $15
Mini session deposits are $10

EX: If you're booking a one hour session. You will pay $20 to book it for your deposit. And you will pay $125 the day of your session.